Amherst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nWod Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gallery
Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:31 pm
Latest topics
» Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt
Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Andacanavar Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:41 am

» Anyone interested in...
Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby lydia.craine Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:15 am

» Experience points
Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Gary ST Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:53 pm

» Weekend-----
Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby LDE47 Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:43 am

» Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)
Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby lydia.craine Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:33 pm

» Finishing up to move on
Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Gary ST Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:17 pm

» Job postings.
Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Tickparasite Sun May 30, 2010 9:27 pm

» Outsider Information
Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Gary ST Tue May 25, 2010 3:03 pm

» Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage
Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Gary ST Thu May 20, 2010 3:21 am

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt

Go down 
+2
Ben R
Gary ST
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gary ST
Admin
Gary ST

Character Sheet
Character Name: THE ST
Concept: ST

PostSubject: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:12 am

First topic message reminder :

This is the next open event. The subject of the opener is based on the most frequent poster. In this scene: Lucas Sanderson. Characters unavailible for this scene due to unresolved character plots: Dimitri and Ayla

The delapitated volkswagon bug is quiet. It has been sitting in its parking spot for months. The owner isn't even sure it will run anymore. The car is neglected for sure. Spiders, who mainly seek quiet places where they might catch unsuspecting bugs have moved into the small places inside the car. A film of grime has settled over the windows. The car reeks of leaking oil and gas.

Click click click

The motor fails to turn over. It is very disapointed. Its alien thoughts only think of starting and being free once more. This is a good host, just need a good rev to get things going.

Click click click

The body walks by. It is alone. Oh crap! Oh crap! It thinks. That thing is juicy. To have it on my grill would be thrilling.

Click click whirrrrrr, Vroooooooooom!

That is the exact sound that Lucas hears as he walks from his own sports car, crossing the street to the market to pick up some odds and ends. Bright lights from a car light up the empty street next to the market and block out much of Lucas' vision. It is hard to see the car behind such bright lights, and who ever that is needs to tone down the lights a bit. The engine rev's. A heavy bassy moan, roaring as the gas is pressed filling the street with echoes of its power. It honks once.

Wits + Composure - 3 dice

Last edited by Gary ST on Thu May 27, 2010 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://amherst.darkbb.com

AuthorMessage
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet
Character Name: Lucas Sanderson
Concept: Heir to Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:08 pm

A quick wave, and blow her a kiss, actually.
Back to top Go down
Charlie R

Charlie R

Character Sheet
Character Name: Celina Murphy
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:18 pm

Wits/Comp: 4 Successes

Celina stays put, looks around, and sees if she can do anything useful. She also listens to the sounds around her, specifically for car, shots, or distress noises.
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
Gary ST

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:29 am

Timothy

Still need a Manipulation + Persuasion roll from you. Unless, you want to go without a roll...

About this time you hear more crashing, and what you think is gunfire.

Now you can make the roll at -1 dice.

Celine:

You take stock of the scene, mainly it is people running. Lucas rides by, manuevering his car between the cruiser and people. He waves and blows you a kiss. Souith of here seems to be a whole other affair. A large, maybe hispanic man has taken a hit from the reported Chevy Nova...but the car crashes and is no longer the Nova. You also think you see a man sized rabbit down there.

On a rooftop you think you catch sight of Captain Hollister holding a radio and looking out over the scene. He has on his hat and trousers but apparently no shirt. Over the radio, as Hollister speaks into his. "Murder Machine appearing east, Net team time to spring into action. Pledge...get the fuck out of there, hold your fire".

You hear three crisp gunshots. "Dammit Runner four, cut the crap. Runner seven, interfere".

Alessio:

You see the woman you saved, she is still alive and well in the alley. Its just that the alley's entrance is now blocked by a Prius. You head out in seach of your park. Doing about twenty five miles an hour and scaring the bajeezus out of everyone you pass.

Juliet
You hear three gunshots on the street. The air in the alley suddenly becomes a lot cooler than before. A fog starts creeping into the alley and fast your feet rolling into the street. After a moment it completely fills the alley and everything sems to have grey and moist.

Celine Part two:

Over the radio, "The Lick is doing his thing". You notice that a fog has quickly seeped into the street from behind buildings, muffling both sight and sounds. "Watch it Runner 2!", is said by the younger Blecker. More police sirens sound off in the distance as more police seem to be coming on scene. "Times up. Catch it. Dismantle it NOW", says Hollister.

There is a screech of rubber being laid down. Someone over the radio says, "FUCK!". You aren't sure who. There is a sound from the south that sounds like something akin to a car colliding with something. The next thing you hear is a howl, like that of a hollywood wolf. It sends a sense of dread down your spine.

Juliet Part Two

The fog has obscured your vision and some of the sound. You can still hear people screaming. You also slightly hear the sound of tires and a car colliding with something, followed by a blood curdling howl. At the entrance to the alley, you barely make out the shape of something large and beastly, but it vanishes into the deeper fog in a split second.
Back to top Go down
lydia.craine

lydia.craine

Character Sheet
Character Name: Juliet Westfield
Concept: Museum Curator

PostSubject: Re: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:26 am

"Oh well now that's not good." I slowly start backing away from the mouth of the alley hoping that whatever that was doesn't see me.
maybe I'll just wait here till that fog clears
Back to top Go down
Andacanavar

Andacanavar

Character Sheet
Character Name: Timothy Hallenbeck
Concept: Military

PostSubject: Re: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:37 am

2010-05-28 20:37:25 Timothy Hallenbeck rolls 1 die to Man + Per 9 (1 success)
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
Gary ST

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:39 pm

Juliet:

"I would clear out of here utterly Miss", says a figure from behind you. "It is really not safe to be here". You turn around and see somone tall and gaunt, but cannot make any details out in the fog. "You may enter the next street through the other end of the alley here", he says coldly and calmly.

Timothy:

Your wife looks at you longingly and sadly. She backs up a few steps, "Go then. Don't get killed".

You rush off and round the corner. Into a wall of fog. You can hear people in the fog, but from here you can see none. The tear of tires sounds again and there is another collision.
Back to top Go down
lydia.craine

lydia.craine

Character Sheet
Character Name: Juliet Westfield
Concept: Museum Curator

PostSubject: Re: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:22 pm

I wrap my arms around myself in the cool fog
"oh, um, thank you. I didn't realize there was another way out. I'll go"
I carefully start making my way to the other end of the alley, trying not to trip over debris on the way.
strange had I said that out loud?
Back to top Go down
Andacanavar

Andacanavar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:04 am

Slowly and carefully move my way through the fog.
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
Gary ST

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Timothy:
You creep through the fog. Most of the people have left this area by now or found some sort of shelter. It seems to take an eternity to climb through the fog, but only a few moments have passed.

Wits + Composure - 3 dice (Visual Perception)

Juliet:
You safely navigate away from the chaos without further incident.

Scene:

Only Celina and Timothy remain in the scene. In your personal forums, let me know what you are doing with the week on a day by day basis, details for Day and Night Time would be helpful. The next events and gatherings will be based on your actions.
Back to top Go down
Andacanavar

Andacanavar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:18 am

2010-05-30 10:18:02 Timothy Hallenbeck rolls 6 dice to Wits + Composure 4,2,6,1,1, 5 (0 successes)
Back to top Go down
Charlie R

Charlie R

Character Sheet
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:48 am

Wits/Comp: 3 Successes.

Celina stays with her unit, seeing if there's anything she can do and wondering what the fuck the code the guys are talking in mean.
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
Gary ST

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:25 am

Within a minute, the fog drops low and fades away. The streets are empty of roaring car noises suddenly. There are still people running from the area, yelling and carrying on. But once the realization that the fog is gone, and the evil engine has stopped they all go quiet.

Celine:

The radio clicks in the car, "Get Runner two out of here before the rest arrive, we'll deal with him later". The captain walks out of view from the rooftop he was perched on.

A moment later you see the younger blecker walking up the street towards you, rather quickly with the older blecker limp in his hands. For being a middle aged man and Leon being a fairly heavy fellow, Kilroy is moving pretty well.

He reaches the car and places Leon in the back seat. He looks at you with a hard as stone glare, one that says you need to drive right now.

Timothy

The chaos of the scene as the fog rolls and fades away is tremendous. Several vehicles have been run into, and some have run into other objects. None of the vehicles seem to have occupants. Down the street you notice one older gentleman, in his late forties or early fifties carrying an old man up a side street. You note another man, in police blues with a rather large callibur gun walking hastily into an alley, he appears to be swearing profusely.

A half naked hispanic man walks by you, giving you only a side glance. He appears to be only wearing pants that barely fit him. Other than that, and a few small fires there appear to be...oh no...there is a smear of a body that no one is tending to down the street. It doesn't look good.
Back to top Go down
Andacanavar

Andacanavar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:28 am

Going by what I can see, go to the most seriously injured person, and using what first aid I know try to help them.
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
Gary ST

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:12 pm

Wits + Medicine is what you want. There is only one body, laying in the street. Any other casualties are property.
Back to top Go down
Andacanavar

Andacanavar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:45 am

2010-06-02 17:44:47 Timothy Hallenbeck rolls 5 dice to Wits + Medicine 8,10,4,2,6, 4 (2 successes)
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
Gary ST

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:52 am

Timothy:

The body, is just that. A body. This person is no longer alive. However, you deduce two things. They were injured on impact with something, and something else with a rather large mouth bit into them as well. Looks like major organs were punctured.

People are starting to poke thier heads out, looking to see if the danger is gone. Police sirens are getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Charlie R

Charlie R

Character Sheet
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:22 am

Celina jumps into the front seat, grabbing the radio and calling in an officer down. With a few deft movements, the sirens are on and she slams the car into gear. She moves into traffic with practiced confidence, and aims the car toward the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Andacanavar

Andacanavar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:51 pm

I continue yo try to help in any way I can, and see if I can figure out what the hell just happened here.
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
Gary ST

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:09 am

Celine:

You begin heading out, barely looking back to check on Blecker. You are unsure if he is dead or unconcious. You don't really see any blood but that means very little as you are unsure about what happened in the fog. Kilroy Blecker leans over from the back seat, barred by the protection fence. "Why are you heading to the hospital? Do not do that. We need to head...elsewhere.", he says desperately. He begins giving you directions.

Timothy:

You cautiously walk through the wreckage of the street. It seems to be more about wrecking vehicles and property here than bloody carnage. You hear a squeal of a woman nearby and the grunt of a man. You walk a little ways until the noise gets louder. You peek around the corner to an alley between a restaurant and bike store. What you see is just totally out of place. A man dressed in a police uniform - well most of it has a very blonde nordic woman pinned up against a wall in a state of coitus. They both seem heavily into it and don't take any notice of you.

Between them and you is a circle drawn in chalk on the ground. A wisp of smoke rises from a ash colored jar in its center.
Back to top Go down
Andacanavar

Andacanavar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:50 am

Slowly walk around the corner, but stay in the mouth of the alley, and raise my voice, sounding as commanding as possible
"What the hell is going on here officer?"
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
Gary ST

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:38 pm

Timothy:

Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 Wivabi10Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 22772810

The couple stop to lazily look your way. The police officer furls his eyebrows towards you. The woman looks exasperated but not alarmed. "Beat it, this ain't none of your concern. And that is my last warning".

Back to top Go down
Andacanavar

Andacanavar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:50 pm

"Or you will do what exactly officer? Arrest me for catching you screwing around while people are dying and suffering around you?"
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
Gary ST

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:30 am

Timothy:

At this point the woman sighs and lowers her head. The 'officer' pulls away from her. He removes his uniform shirt, and stands completely naked in the alley before you. "It was my last warning. Now what you are going to do is run really fast. Otherwise you're about to piss your pants and go tell your mom a naked man beat the crap out of you in an alley".

His eyes become reflective in a light he passes while approaching you. His mouth is wide open in a fearsome snarling manner.

Roll Resolve + Rank
Back to top Go down
Andacanavar

Andacanavar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:41 am

2010-07-01 12:40:59 Timothy Hallenbeck rolls 4 dice to Resolve + Rank 5,10,4,7,2 (1 success)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt   Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2