nWod Game
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 6 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:06 am
Latest topics
» Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt
by Andacanavar Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:41 am

» Anyone interested in...
by lydia.craine Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:15 am

» Experience points
by Gary ST Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:53 pm

» Weekend-----
by LDE47 Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:43 am

» Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)
by lydia.craine Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:33 pm

» Finishing up to move on
by Gary ST Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:17 pm

» Job postings.
by Tickparasite Sun May 30, 2010 9:27 pm

» Outsider Information
by Gary ST Tue May 25, 2010 3:03 pm

» Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage
by Gary ST Thu May 20, 2010 3:21 am

December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 
 

 Combat: Car Number Three

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gary ST
Admin
avatar

Posts : 550
Join date : 2010-03-20

Character Sheet
Character Name: THE ST
Concept: ST

PostSubject: Combat: Car Number Three   Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:43 am

Initiative Order:
Timothy Hallenbeck 15
The Bronze Mask 12
Ayla 12
Lucas 9
Celina 6

Situation: Timothy Hallenbeck has opened fire on the bronze masked thing.

Combat actions will occur in the order of people's initiative. Once you roll your initiative, declare your action for the first turn. Once all actions are in for the first turn, the results are tallied and posted. Turn two and so on will run the same. I will wait for a day for all involved in the combat to post and then move on. If everyone's actions are in, I will post at the earliest opportunity.


Last edited by Gary ST on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:55 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://amherst.darkbb.com
Andacanavar

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-03-26

Character Sheet
Character Name: Timothy Hallenbeck
Concept: Military

PostSubject: Re: Combat: Car Number Three   Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:49 am

My action is to shoot this 'guy' until he falls down and stops moving.
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
avatar

Posts : 550
Join date : 2010-03-20

Character Sheet
Character Name: THE ST
Concept: ST

PostSubject: Re: Combat: Car Number Three   Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:55 am

Andacanavar wrote:
My action is to shoot this 'guy' until he falls down and stops moving.

Dex + Firearms + Weapon Damage (2) - 3 (Opponents Armor)

Note: Since you are new to the nWOD rules. You may use Willpower to add three dice to this pool of dice if you wish. Note that Willpower only recoveres so often, or when you invoke your virtue/vice.


Last edited by Gary ST on Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://amherst.darkbb.com
Andacanavar

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-03-26

Character Sheet
Character Name: Timothy Hallenbeck
Concept: Military

PostSubject: Re: Combat: Car Number Three   Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:06 am

2010-04-06 10:18:51 Timothy Hallenbeck rolls 7 dice to Dex + Firearms 1,4,2,8,10, 8,8,10,2 (5 successes)
(Spend Willpower to negate -3 for Armor)
Back to top Go down
Ayla

avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-03-28

Character Sheet
Character Name: Ayla
Concept: Innocent/Drug Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Combat: Car Number Three   Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:04 am

2010-04-06 14:50:19 ayla rolls 1 die for initiative 4 (initiative roll)
(+8 initiative, 12 total)
2010-04-06 14:58:00 ayla rolls 9 dice to Shoot monster (9-again) 6,5,3,3,1, 9,5,4,5,2 (1 success)
(Quick Draw merit)(Dex 4, Firearms 2, Pistol Specialty +1, 2 for gun. Willpower used. -3 for armor, 9 dice)
(1) success.

Ayla draws her petite Glock 27 in a fluid motion, quickly firing at the monster.
Back to top Go down
Ben R

avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-03-26

Character Sheet
Character Name: Lucas Sanderson
Concept: Heir to Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Combat: Car Number Three   Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:51 pm

Initiative: 9
Wait until the guy who just entered actually does something, then maybe.

_________________
Obvious notes: Striking Looks (****)
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
avatar

Posts : 550
Join date : 2010-03-20

Character Sheet
Character Name: THE ST
Concept: ST

PostSubject: Re: Combat: Car Number Three   Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Just waiting for Charlie to roll initiative.

Meanwhile, for all involved. The Mask Man is doing something. I will need Stamina + Willpower (your current pool) rolls from everyone standing in car #3. Then we can see the results of the round.
Back to top Go down
http://amherst.darkbb.com
Andacanavar

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-03-26

Character Sheet
Character Name: Timothy Hallenbeck
Concept: Military

PostSubject: Re: Combat: Car Number Three   Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:33 pm

2010-04-08 07:32:25 Timothy Hallenbeck rolls 9 dice to Stamina + Willpower 9,4,6,9,5, 1,1,1,8 (3 successes)
Back to top Go down
Charlie R

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-03-26
Location : Amherst

Character Sheet
Character Name: Celina Murphy
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Combat: Car Number Three   Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:50 am

Init: 9
Will/Stamina: 7 successes


Celina holds, finger on the trigger, waiting to see what the thing does. She also keeps her eyes roving in case something else enters the train.
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
avatar

Posts : 550
Join date : 2010-03-20

Character Sheet
Character Name: THE ST
Concept: ST

PostSubject: Re: Combat: Car Number Three   Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:07 am

Results: Turn 1

Note that I have resolved Lucas' roll for Stamina + Willpower to move things along for turn 1. 4 successes. Wont do this again however.


Timothy fires immediately as the Bronzed Masked man appears in the door. A bullet passes into the chest of the masked man emmitting a brightly colored puff of smoke into the air. The masked man reels looking down at his wound as more of the purple cloud seeps into the air like dirt in water.

Quickly the masked man uncorks the bottle. His motions like that of someone swimming through liquid. The same purple cloud sifts into the air, but this time filling the car with a haze very quickly as if the contents had been under pressure.

It becomes very hard to see in the car at this point. But the young and colorful teenager manages to squeeze off a shot before the masked man is obscured by his own cloud, hitting him in the arm that had uncorked the bottle. It is not very likely this shot did much in the way of damage.

Timothy and Ayla knees to the floor and plants his face onto the long aged rug, unable to cope with the purple smoke. While Lucas and Celina manage to hang on for the moment, though Lucas looks worse for the wear and drowsy as if drugged. Celina seems to be holding off the effects quite well, standing strong.

The biker has tilted his head and is last seen closing his eyes smiling. The young girl is no where to be seen in the cloud.

Actions for turn 2:
Note that Ayla and Timothy are unconcious. Refer to your private message boards for what happens next for you.
Back to top Go down
http://amherst.darkbb.com
Ben R

avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-03-26

Character Sheet
Character Name: Lucas Sanderson
Concept: Heir to Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Combat: Car Number Three   Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:14 am

Lucas triggers the fire extinguisher, trying to push the purple cloud away, and holding his breath.

_________________
Obvious notes: Striking Looks (****)
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
avatar

Posts : 550
Join date : 2010-03-20

Character Sheet
Character Name: THE ST
Concept: ST

PostSubject: Re: Combat: Car Number Three   Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:07 pm

Give me an Intelligence + Science -1 Dice for your drowsey state to see if you are able to figure out how to manipulate the extingisher to the fullest effect for what you are trying to do.

Both Lucas and Celina also give me Stamina + Willpower Rolls (Current pool). Lucas is at -1 currently.
Back to top Go down
http://amherst.darkbb.com
Ben R

avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-03-26

Character Sheet
Character Name: Lucas Sanderson
Concept: Heir to Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Combat: Car Number Three   Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:36 pm

Int+Science-1=chance die, failure (not dramatic)
Stamina+Willpower-1=1 success

_________________
Obvious notes: Striking Looks (****)
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
avatar

Posts : 550
Join date : 2010-03-20

Character Sheet
Character Name: THE ST
Concept: ST

PostSubject: Re: Combat: Car Number Three   Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:29 pm

The bronze mask man does something. What can be heard is a muffled shuffling in the purple cloud. Lucas's grip on the fire extinguisher loosens a bit, but not enough that he can't set it off. A spurt of carbon explodes into the air but not enough to disperse any of the cloud. The fire extinguisher thuds to the ground with a hollow metal ring, next to it Lucas lays down and his eyes close.

Just waiting for Charlie to respond with her action and resistance, but she goes last in the round anyway. Ben, you will awaken in your private message board. See ya there.
Back to top Go down
http://amherst.darkbb.com
Charlie R

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-03-26
Location : Amherst

Character Sheet
Character Name: Celina Murphy
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Combat: Car Number Three   Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:43 am

Will/Stamina: 2 Successes

Celina fires, holding her breath.

(Waiting on info from Gary for the roll)
Back to top Go down
Charlie R

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-03-26
Location : Amherst

Character Sheet
Character Name: Celina Murphy
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Combat: Car Number Three   Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:11 am

Dex/Firearms/Pistol: 3 successes
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
avatar

Posts : 550
Join date : 2010-03-20

Character Sheet
Character Name: THE ST
Concept: ST

PostSubject: Re: Combat: Car Number Three   Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:17 am

Celine's pistol fires into the haze, her vision dims even as she holds her breath. It feels like even the air has a ton of weight and whatever this stuff is, its not coming through her lungs. Like a sail in a storm, she is brought down to the floor and sleeps...

See you on your private board =)
Back to top Go down
http://amherst.darkbb.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Combat: Car Number Three   

Back to top Go down
 
Combat: Car Number Three
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Number of wins
» For those in Victoria - Classiic DC Charachter Number plates..
» URBAN ICON Highpoint used to be called what???
» Ranking by number of fights won for brutes above level 100 on COM
» kok replay sharing

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amherst :: Amherst Play-
Jump to: