Amherst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nWod Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gallery
Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:31 pm
Latest topics
» Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt
Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeby Andacanavar Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:41 am

» Anyone interested in...
Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeby lydia.craine Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:15 am

» Experience points
Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeby Gary ST Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:53 pm

» Weekend-----
Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeby LDE47 Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:43 am

» Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)
Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeby lydia.craine Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:33 pm

» Finishing up to move on
Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeby Gary ST Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:17 pm

» Job postings.
Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeby Tickparasite Sun May 30, 2010 9:27 pm

» Outsider Information
Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeby Gary ST Tue May 25, 2010 3:03 pm

» Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage
Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeby Gary ST Thu May 20, 2010 3:21 am

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet

Go down 
+2
Ayla
Ben R
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet
Character Name: Lucas Sanderson
Concept: Heir to Fortune

PostSubject: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:03 am

It's the food court: lots of small "restaraunts", places to get everything from burgers to BBQ, staffed by the latest crop of teenagers and adult slackers, the food court is filled with people, coming and going, grabbing food and drink, meeting, or just hanging out so they don't really look like they're loitering.

Sitting at a prominently visible table, almost like he's on display himself, sits Lucas. Dressed upscale casual, with loafers, dark jeans faded to a degree that screams he bought them that way, and a light colored button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up, he lounges as he picks at the variety of food in front of him. A large cup of some darkish liquid sits in front of him. A dark colored blazer (draped over the back of the chair) completes the outfit, making him the poster boy for a corporate casual friday.
He seems to be looking around him attentively, and smiles at who-ever's eyes he meets.

Intelligence + Investigation: 1 success to paying attention

Last edited by Ben R on Tue May 04, 2010 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayla

Ayla

Character Sheet
Character Name: Ayla
Concept: Innocent/Drug Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:52 am

Dressed in a pair of psydo-gothie daisy dukes and her best string tee, striped in bright pink and black, Ayla makes her way into the food court and glances around; she spots Lucas easily enough.

The girl doesn’t go strait for the man, instead she goes to one of the ‘Chinese’ restaurants and orders a pair of egg roles and a strawberry banana Sobe. Sustenance in hand, Ayla makes her way to his table and slides into a seat across from him, cracking the Sobe open. “Hey.” The girl offers, topping it off with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
Gary ST

Character Sheet
Character Name: THE ST
Concept: ST

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:26 am

Just as a note: Monday April 5th is when this takes place. Noon-ish. --Not all people were on the same days.
Back to top Go down
https://amherst.darkbb.com
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:31 am

"Sara, a pleasure. I'm glad you decided to make it."
Lucas continues to eat steadily, pausing every so often to wipe his hands on a napkin or take a drink of what close up, appears to be iced tea.
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
Gary ST

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:50 am

Edit on time table: This will have to be Wed the 6th. People were already involved in things on Monday that they talked about within the dream. Carry on.
Back to top Go down
Angelo M.

Angelo M.

Character Sheet
Character Name: Alessio Marconi
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:29 am

walks into the food court, wearing blue jeans, white t-shirt and sunglasses. Looks around seeing Lucas and Sara. Heads over to one of the many options and comes over to the table with a salad and water.

So, how is everyone so today? starts eating
Back to top Go down
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:39 am

"Oh, been better been worse. Places to see, people to do, you know how it is. How're you?"
Back to top Go down
Angelo M.

Angelo M.

Character Sheet
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:48 am

finish the food in his mouth and takes a sip of water

I would have to agree with you on that one.
Back to top Go down
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:50 am

"You think anyone else is going to show up?"
Back to top Go down
Angelo M.

Angelo M.

Character Sheet
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:01 am

Well hope at least Tim shows up. He has that letter I am interested in reading.

turns towards Sara

It's good to see you here Sara, wasn't sure if you believed in all this enough to join in the fun.
Back to top Go down
Charlie R

Charlie R

Character Sheet
Character Name: Celina Murphy
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:47 am

Celina moves through the mall, scarred leather jacket covering a black button down shirt over jeans. Her high heeled boots softly click on the linoleum as she approaches the group. She moves her shades from her face and puts them on top of her head.

"Afternoon."
Back to top Go down
Ayla

Ayla

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:17 am

“Well,” ‘Sara’ replies, “some of you folks said some mighty interesting things in that dream, and I figured that if that she wasn’t real, I could come and get some egg rolls, and if it was, well I wanted to know more. And I really want to get my gun back.”

The teenage girl pauses to pull out a deliciously crispy egg roll and take a large bite, her expression one of deep enjoyment. After swallowing the treat she pauses to wipe her mouth before continuing. “I also want to know what they meant about me walking into a trap in a cherry orchard. The bit about me dying is of particular interest.”
Back to top Go down
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:43 am

Lucas sits quietly while Sara talks, then smiles. "Personally, I've never found anyone whose formative teenage years were improved by having a piece, but then again, I'm one of those guys who'd end up somebody's special friend in the big house."
Lucas briefly considers something, then shrugs dismissively. "Anyone know if G.I. Joe is putting in an appearance? I'd hate to consider that he's gone AWOL, and we'll have to hunt him down as tase him or something. Oh, and we should probably exchange phone numbers or something, so we don't have to wait for the next seance to coordinate anything, like crazy neighbors, prophetic letters, or whose turn it is to buy the beer and weed for these Scooby meetings."
Reaching into his pants pocket, Lucas pulls out a flip-phone, and opens it up. "Whose first?"
Back to top Go down
Ayla

Ayla

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:55 am

“Considering there are things which rip up train cars full of imaginary people and move us about at will, having a strap isn’t that bad of an idea, if you ask me. Anyway, I will bite. You can reach me at XXX-XXX-XXXX, I like texts better then actual calls though, if it can be helped.” The teenager tells Lucas, pulling out her own phone.
Back to top Go down
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:04 pm

"Oh, I agree, but unless you've been through this before, it's just curious that you've used one sufficiently to be trained, and have one, that's all. I don't know how to use one, so I can appreciate having someone around who does. If it's someone your average thug isn't expecting, even better."
Lucas taps at the phone briefly, then holds it up, and in quick succession, takes head shots of everyone present. "And I'm XXX-XXX-XXXX."
Back to top Go down
Ayla

Ayla

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:19 pm

“Girl Scouts.” Ayla replies, eyebrow intoning that she wasn’t going to really elaborate on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:27 pm

"Hey, if they don't meet quota on those cookies, I hear there are some stiff penalties. Girl-Scout on Girl-Scout violence is grossly underreported, especially during the cookie season."
Back to top Go down
Angelo M.

Angelo M.

Character Sheet
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:30 am

Afternoon Murphy pulls out a chair and motions her to sit

I too don't know how to use a gun, but I have taken some boxing lessons. So if I need to defend myself I am at least able in some fashion.

pulls out a phone and starts tapping away inputting the numbers already shared

You can reach me at xxx-xxx-xxxx
Back to top Go down
Andacanavar

Andacanavar

Character Sheet
Character Name: Timothy Hallenbeck
Concept: Military

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:35 am

Walks into the food court and wanders over to the table. Dressed in blue jeans, a black t-shirt and combat boots, he walks over to the table and stis down.

"Sorry I couldn't get here sooner. What did I miss?"
Back to top Go down
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:13 am

"We're chatting, exchanging phone numbers, discussing the conviction rate of girl scout related violence. Now that we're all here, do we want to go some place a little less public? I'll pick up the tab."
Back to top Go down
Andacanavar

Andacanavar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:17 am

" Any place is fine with me. And we can go to get your belongings anytime you want. "
Back to top Go down
Charlie R

Charlie R

Character Sheet
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:41 am

Murphy sits when the chair is offered. She smiles at him, and it reaches her eyes.

Once again, she seems content listening.

"Getting my stuff back would be nice." she adds, "And more private doesn't sound like a bad idea. I think talking about all this and figuring out exactly what the hell is going on is a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:47 am

"Sure...phone numbers, from the last two to arrive? And I'm thinking a China Buffet, or something all you can eat. I've got an SUV right now, if people need a ride."
Back to top Go down
Charlie R

Charlie R

Character Sheet
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:13 am

Murphy rattles off a number.

"A buffet sounds great. I really don't know the area. Is there one close?"
Back to top Go down
Angelo M.

Angelo M.

Character Sheet
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:51 pm

enters Murphy's number and repeats own number for Tim and Murphy

I just moved here the other day so don't know the area too well, and will need that ride when we figure out where we are headed.
Back to top Go down
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:40 pm

"The car's got GPS, and worse comes to worst, I can stop and ask for directions. Not very manly, I know, but I do enjoy a plateful of chinese food."
Lucas enters numbers as they're given, and turns to Sara, "You want a ride, or have you got wheels of your own?"
Back to top Go down
Ayla

Ayla

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:32 pm

Ayla types the others numbers into her phone, then tucks the device back into her jeans. “I got a bike outside, working on my Harley badge. I will just follow your truck.” The girl suppressed the urge to ask him if he had any free candy in his SUV. “Chinese sounds good.”
Back to top Go down
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:30 pm

Lucas takes 30 seconds to stuff the remainder of his food in his mouth, chew and swallow.
"All right, we're outta here."
Glancing at Murphy and Tim, he asks, "So, what're the two of you driving? If I'm leading the caravan, I wouldn't want to lose you...since Bugs is with me, and the Girl Scout is working on her Harley badge."
Back to top Go down
Angelo M.

Angelo M.

Character Sheet
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:41 pm

leans forward in his chair as if angry about being refereed to as Bugs then leans back and shrugs

What's up doc?
Back to top Go down
Andacanavar

Andacanavar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:15 pm

Inputs the phone numbers, and looks at Lucas,
"What's yours? Must have shared it before I got here. I also have wheels out front, so I am good, thank you though"
Back to top Go down
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:05 pm

"Big dark colored SUV...distinguishable by the two dangerously good looking men who will soon be in it. Why don't we meet up by the entrance over here?"
Back to top Go down
Andacanavar

Andacanavar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:16 pm

"Sounds good to me, I will be back in a few"
Back to top Go down
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:51 am

"Well, then, that's that."
Lucas turns, and begins walking away. He proceeds to his car (assuming that Al follows), gets in, and pulls up by the entrance. When everyone has gathered, he used the GPS to find the closest China Buffet, and off they go.
Back to top Go down
Angelo M.

Angelo M.

Character Sheet
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:02 am

follows Lucas to his SUV
Back to top Go down
Andacanavar

Andacanavar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:33 am

Pulls his KIA Forte up behind the SUV and flashes his lights.
Back to top Go down
Angelo M.

Angelo M.

Character Sheet
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:20 am

leans towards Lucas

I find it strange that soldier boy is driving a brand of car that also stands for Killed In Action

sits properly in the seat again
Back to top Go down
Ayla

Ayla

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:45 pm

Ayla goes to her bike, and after putting on her jacket and helmet, follows the SUV.
Back to top Go down
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:36 pm

With the assumption that everyone follows, Lucas hits a couple of buttons on the SUV, makes a selection, and begins to drive. After driving for a few minutes, he pulls into a strip mall where there is a China Buffet.
Lucas goes in, pays for everyone's food, gets himself a heaping plate of Chinese food, and settles at a table in a corner, where it is unlikely they'll be overheard. He begins eating while waiting for everyone else to get their food and sit down.
Back to top Go down
Angelo M.

Angelo M.

Character Sheet
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:13 am

follows Lucas in and does the same, sticking to mainly veggies
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
Gary ST

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:48 am

A number of women at the buffet, made up of wives and lonely older or obese women begin staring over towards Lucas and Alessio. On the other hand, the husbands of the attached women - some whose wives are quite attractive in thier own right are annoyed by this fact.

Lucas' cell phone rings after he picks up a plate of food.
Back to top Go down
Andacanavar

Andacanavar

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:54 am

Walks in, selects a small plate of chicken and veggies, and joins Lucas at the table.
Back to top Go down
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:15 am

Lucas smiles at the women warmly. He makes eye contact, and otherwise flirts without saying anything, trying to make each woman feel special.

Manipulation + Persuasion +Spec + Striking Looks: 3 successes at having "and our eyes met across a crowded room" moment with the women present
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
Gary ST

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:12 am

A few men take notice of the flirting a begin to look fairly sour. The women hide thier faces in embarrassment for having stared a little too long. Lucas' phone continues to buzz.
Back to top Go down
Charlie R

Charlie R

Character Sheet
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:04 am

Murphy follows in her own car.

When they arrive, she gets a plate of General Tso's with brown rice.

She rolls her eyes at Lucas's antics while she digs into her food.

"Is there some place anyone would like to start in specific?"
Back to top Go down
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:05 am

Lucas pulls the phone out, and answers it.
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
Gary ST

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:28 am

Note: I will be dealing with a few people privately. Do what you need to in this post. In the future, I'll dole out the dates. If people wish to go off an investigate things, tell me what you are doing and we can assign a date to it. Thanks!

Lucas answers the phone and it hangs up on him.
Back to top Go down
Ayla

Ayla

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Ayla selects a few of the houses best chicken egg rolls as well as a small pile of carefully chosen red gummy bears from the ice-cream toppings section near the soft serve before joining the table, offering Lucas a sly wink. “Do you meet your fan club here often?” she asks, nodding to the robust ladies.
Back to top Go down
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:07 pm

"Is it simply an inferiority complex that creates the never-ending sarcastic comments filled with derision, or are you simply determined to face the thing that prophecy says is going to roll and smoke you like a cheap cigar all by yourself?"
Lucas spends a minute paying attention to his food before continuing.
"So, when we're done here, why doesn't everyone who's willing go get their stuff, and we can discuss how we can help each other with this guarding thing, or whatever else comes up. I'm just ridiculously rich now, so I'm going to continue with my people skills, and see about making friends and influencing people. There's no reason, with all the crap going on, that we can't help each other out, mundanely, or with whatever crazy magic crap is going on."
"Everyone else's thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Angelo M.

Angelo M.

Character Sheet
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:15 am

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:49 am

"So, Alessio, you're a people person...actor that acts, or more of a model/actor?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next