Amherst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nWod Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gallery
Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:31 pm
Latest topics
» Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt
Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeby Andacanavar Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:41 am

» Anyone interested in...
Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeby lydia.craine Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:15 am

» Experience points
Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeby Gary ST Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:53 pm

» Weekend-----
Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeby LDE47 Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:43 am

» Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)
Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeby lydia.craine Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:33 pm

» Finishing up to move on
Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeby Gary ST Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:17 pm

» Job postings.
Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeby Tickparasite Sun May 30, 2010 9:27 pm

» Outsider Information
Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeby Gary ST Tue May 25, 2010 3:03 pm

» Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage
Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeby Gary ST Thu May 20, 2010 3:21 am

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gary ST
Admin
Gary ST

Character Sheet
Character Name: THE ST
Concept: ST

PostSubject: Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage   Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:00 pm

This scene is for everyone who was at the Chinese Buffet when you are done there and head over to the storage garage.
Back to top Go down
https://amherst.darkbb.com
Andacanavar

Andacanavar

Character Sheet
Character Name: Timothy Hallenbeck
Concept: Military

PostSubject: Re: Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage   Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:17 am

Leads everyone who is following him to the storage locker and waits till everyone has arrived. Once they have, and before he opens the locker, he passes around the note that was given to him.
Back to top Go down
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet
Character Name: Lucas Sanderson
Concept: Heir to Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage   Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:14 am

And the note says?
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
Gary ST

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage   Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:25 am

To those who are

Is what it is titled.

I cannot explain why it is, WE did what we did. Rest assured though that it was all in your best interests that we did what we did or all of you would have been lost. WE simply cannot have potent beings such as yourself being misused and discarded by the simplicities of others. There is probably a lot that will go unexplained. WE will leave it up to you to work all that out. WE simply do not have time to coddle things such as you. Perhaps we will meet in the future. Perhaps not. Do what you need to be doing and you will be fine.

As an aside. WE have sought fit to give you our charge for the time being as we deal with other problems. WE implore you not to open the chest, but rather keep care of it. The key is located with this letter. The fact of the matter is that the chest is 'keyed' to all of you. While you can turn the lock and phyiscally open the chest any time you'd like, while there are more than one of you still living you will find nothing inside. Should only one of you stand, the contents will become availible. WE would rather not see that happen. That would be unfortunate for many more people than yourselves.

WE have left your personal effects here. WE hope that you will find everything that belonged to you. WE have taken nothing as that would be wrong. Take only what belongs to you. Doing otherwise would be wrong.

Have a pleasant stay in this town of Amherst. Do not show this letter to anyone outside of your retinue. Such evidence would not bode well for you in the wrong hands.

-WE
Back to top Go down
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage   Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:43 am

Lucas looks at the note, then hands it on to the next person.
"OK, so now that we're not in front of everybody, are we helping each other out or not?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie R

Charlie R

Character Sheet
Character Name: Celina Murphy
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage   Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:39 pm

Celina reads it.

"Seeing as how we're apparently tied together by some box, and the only way to get to it is if the rest of us are dead? Sounds like we may be facing some opposition soon. I'm down with a little cooperation."
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
Gary ST

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage   Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:16 pm

There indeed an old footlocker underneath a table with an old style lock.

There are a few fold out tables here with neatly organized possessions. Along with your own personal effects, there seems to be more here. Perhaps belonging to those who have not awoken from thier comas in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage   Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:20 am

Lucas goes over and grabs his stuff, tossing it in the back of his car.
Coming back inside, he begins to look at the stuff on the other tables, taking nothing, but looking for names. Should he find the belongings of anyone here, he will point it out to them.

"So, two pretty boys, G.I. Joe, Witchblade, and a Girl Scout walk into a self-storage facility...I'm missing the punchline, I guess, but yeah, helping each other out both professionally, and supernaturally isn't a bad idea."
Back to top Go down
Angelo M.

Angelo M.

Character Sheet
Character Name: Alessio Marconi
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage   Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:27 am

So now what? Do we need to post a guard on the chest? Or do we wait for something to punch us in the face and deal with it?
Back to top Go down
Andacanavar

Andacanavar

Character Sheet
Character Name: Timothy Hallenbeck
Concept: Military

PostSubject: Re: Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage   Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:59 am

"I have no problem with working with you all. I don't know about the rest of you, but I have noticed... changes... since our last dream. Has anyone else had anything strange happen?"
Back to top Go down
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage   Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:13 am

"Since the dream, the only strange thing I've experienced is a pretty woman who completely ignored the fact I was flirting with her. Well, and the fact I might just be the next owner of the Fortress of Solitude here in Amherst."
Lucas shrugs. "And, I have yet to find a good place to buy a woman a mohito, or get myself a good roast beef sandwich. Sadly, currently I'm about as supernatural as they come...no Mohitos, never a good sandwich, and I have to return the car I borrowed from my immortally cranky minion."
Back to top Go down
Charlie R

Charlie R

Character Sheet
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage   Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:32 am

Celina grabs her stuff, and with ruthless efficiancy goes through everything. She pulls the pistol apart, examines it inside and out, and reassembles it. It gets put into her waistband at the small of the back.

"The only strange thing around here is the accents, far as I can tell. That, and the charming pretty boys who flirt with anything in a skirt."

Her tone is matter of fact, but her eyes betray the fact that she's harmlessly joking.
Back to top Go down
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage   Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:45 am

Lucas' eyes widen in shock. "That's so not true! Just the other day, I flirted with this nice Amazon lady in jeans that were absolutely painted on! She was very articulate for a personal trainer, I'll have you know.
"But, yeah, skirts work too."
Back to top Go down
Charlie R

Charlie R

Character Sheet
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage   Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:51 am

Celina smiles.

"I'm sure they do."
Back to top Go down
Angelo M.

Angelo M.

Character Sheet
Character Name: Alessio Marconi
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage   Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:02 pm

I have yet to openly flirt with any female as of yet. tongue But yea skirts, pants whatever..

As far supernatural stuff, only what I mentioned in the dream.
Back to top Go down
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage   Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:47 am

"It's a safe assumption that we're all supernatural one way or another, if we weren't we wouldn't be here, and we wouldn't be collectively lucidly dreaming."
"That being said, we have each other's phone numbers. There isn't any reason we can't call upon each other for help with things. For example, if Captain Murphy here needs some woman charmed or kept busy, I'd be happy to help, etc. etc."
Lucas goes and sits on the footlocker.
"This can stay here until we can find someplace more secure, either in one of our residences, or in a more secure common location, like our own personal Hall of Justice.
"Other than that, and the Girl Scout's silence on the matter, I see no reason why we shouldn't live long and prosper, gaining power, and using it as we see fit, like a giant game of demented Monopoly."
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
Gary ST

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage   Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:21 am

Note: Feel free to continue the conversation as you wish in this scene. I will assume that by the end of this scene, everyone will have everyone elses contact info. Based on the scene with Juliet and Celine, they will connect as well. I will be picking up the next public event this weekend, and settle some personal things up till then. We will be going into week 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage   Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amherst :: Amherst Play-
Jump to: