Amherst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nWod Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gallery
Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet - Page 2 Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:31 pm
Latest topics
» Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt
Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Andacanavar Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:41 am

» Anyone interested in...
Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby lydia.craine Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:15 am

» Experience points
Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Gary ST Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:53 pm

» Weekend-----
Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby LDE47 Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:43 am

» Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)
Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby lydia.craine Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:33 pm

» Finishing up to move on
Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Gary ST Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:17 pm

» Job postings.
Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Tickparasite Sun May 30, 2010 9:27 pm

» Outsider Information
Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Gary ST Tue May 25, 2010 3:03 pm

» Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage
Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Gary ST Thu May 20, 2010 3:21 am

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet

Go down 
+2
Ayla
Ben R
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet
Character Name: Lucas Sanderson
Concept: Heir to Fortune

PostSubject: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:03 am

First topic message reminder :

It's the food court: lots of small "restaraunts", places to get everything from burgers to BBQ, staffed by the latest crop of teenagers and adult slackers, the food court is filled with people, coming and going, grabbing food and drink, meeting, or just hanging out so they don't really look like they're loitering.

Sitting at a prominently visible table, almost like he's on display himself, sits Lucas. Dressed upscale casual, with loafers, dark jeans faded to a degree that screams he bought them that way, and a light colored button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up, he lounges as he picks at the variety of food in front of him. A large cup of some darkish liquid sits in front of him. A dark colored blazer (draped over the back of the chair) completes the outfit, making him the poster boy for a corporate casual friday.
He seems to be looking around him attentively, and smiles at who-ever's eyes he meets.

Intelligence + Investigation: 1 success to paying attention

Last edited by Ben R on Tue May 04, 2010 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Andacanavar

Andacanavar

Character Sheet
Character Name: Timothy Hallenbeck
Concept: Military

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:34 am

"I have no problem seeing where the rabbit hole goes. We can talk things out and see where things lead."
Back to top Go down
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:37 pm

"OK, but what is it you do, Tim? And please be more specific than 'I'm in the army.'"
Lucas looks over at Murphy. "And how about you, Murphy?"
Back to top Go down
Andacanavar

Andacanavar

Character Sheet
Character Name: Timothy Hallenbeck
Concept: Military

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:26 am

"That's all I can tell you. Most of my work is classified and I am not able to talk about it. I am posted on the local base here, and from what I heard before I transfered here, Amherst is supposed to be the new Area 51."
Back to top Go down
Charlie R

Charlie R

Character Sheet
Character Name: Celina Murphy
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:02 am

Celina rolls her eyes at the 'Area 51' comment.

"I a cop." she replies laconically.

"I'd like to find out what's going on. I don't particularly enjoy trains that don't exist turning into the coach from hell."
Back to top Go down
Ben R

Ben R

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:33 am

Lucas grins. "So, it's good to know who to call when I've got parking tickets, or need access to alien corpses."
Stuffing a last egg roll into his mouth, Lucas stands up, brushes his hands together to clean them of any stray food, and announces, "Well, I guess we're off to see the wizard...and I believe Tim here will be leading the way."
On the way out, Lucas smiles invitingly at every women he flirted with that's still here.
Back to top Go down
Ayla

Ayla

Character Sheet
Character Name: Ayla
Concept: Innocent/Drug Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Ayla follows them out of the resturant.
Back to top Go down
Angelo M.

Angelo M.

Character Sheet
Character Name: Alessio Marconi
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:24 pm

follows his ride out
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
Gary ST

Character Sheet
Character Name: THE ST
Concept: ST

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:20 pm

I'll assume you meet at the storage garage then. Which there is a thread ready to go for that. =)
Back to top Go down
https://amherst.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet   Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuesday April 6th - Lunch at the Mall / Chinese Buffet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2