Amherst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nWod Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gallery
Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:31 pm
Latest topics
» Sunday April 11th PM - Super Nova Asphalt
Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeby Andacanavar Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:41 am

» Anyone interested in...
Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeby lydia.craine Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:15 am

» Experience points
Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeby Gary ST Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:53 pm

» Weekend-----
Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeby LDE47 Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:43 am

» Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)
Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeby lydia.craine Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:33 pm

» Finishing up to move on
Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeby Gary ST Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:17 pm

» Job postings.
Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeby Tickparasite Sun May 30, 2010 9:27 pm

» Outsider Information
Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeby Gary ST Tue May 25, 2010 3:03 pm

» Tues April 6th - Meet at the Storage Garage
Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeby Gary ST Thu May 20, 2010 3:21 am

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gary ST
Admin
Gary ST

Character Sheet
Character Name: THE ST
Concept: ST

PostSubject: Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)   Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:10 pm

This scene opens as Detective Celine Murphy and Juliet meet, as Juliet is released from her comatose state and thus from the hospital. Anyone who has been contacted by Celine (or other sources) to meet Juliet down at the hospital may attend. So far I have 0 confirmations. =)
Back to top Go down
https://amherst.darkbb.com
lydia.craine

lydia.craine

Character Sheet
Character Name: Juliet Westfield
Concept: Museum Curator

PostSubject: Re: Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)   Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:20 pm

Juliet walks up to Celine

"Um, are you Detective Murphy? Detective Blecker mentioned you might be looking into my case."
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
Gary ST

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)   Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:22 pm

Blecker steps into the lobby and nods to Celine. "Yes. This is Detective Murphy. She was...found... like yourself".

Note: I'll give Charlie a day to respond before continuing the scene with NPC fuel =)
Back to top Go down
Charlie R

Charlie R

Character Sheet
Character Name: Celina Murphy
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)   Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:26 am

Celina smiles and offers a hand to shake.

"And your name is?"
Back to top Go down
lydia.craine

lydia.craine

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)   Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:31 am

takes Celina's hand and shakes it firmly.
"I'm Juliet Westfield. Nice to meet you. Did Detective Blecker send you?"
Back to top Go down
Gary ST
Admin
Gary ST

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)   Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:22 am

Blecker nods, "I got the preliminary info, the basics. I figure since you two have the same issue you'd be able to relate better. I'll go get the car". He walks off and out of the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Charlie R

Charlie R

Character Sheet
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)   Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Celina begins walking in the direction of the cafeteria.

"Why don't you start from the beginning and we'll work from there?"
Back to top Go down
lydia.craine

lydia.craine

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)   Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Juliet stays where she is, looking at the clock on the wall, then looking back to Detective Murphy.

"I'm sorry but, I don't really have time to retell my tale at the moment. I'm five days late meeting the movers at my apartment. I don't have any keys to my place, and need to start walking if I'm ever going to get there. Not to mention all the places I need to call somehow, since I no longer have my cell phone, to cancel my credit cards and replacing the things I've lost. So perhaps if you have a card I could take that and get back to you later."
Back to top Go down
Charlie R

Charlie R

Character Sheet
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)   Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:21 am

Celina pauses mid- stride.

"Listen, Ms. Westfield- I understand that you have a lot of things to deal with. But you need to understand that finding out what happened, and why, is just as important as cleaning up the pieces. I can give you a lift to whereever you need to go, and we can talk on the way. The sooner we get your side of the story, the sooner we can start putting the puzzle together."
Back to top Go down
lydia.craine

lydia.craine

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)   Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:46 pm

excuse me???? my life has been thrown out of whack, I have important work to do. you can't just compare notes?

Juliet stands stone faced for a moment, when she replies there's a hint of irritation to her voice.

"Riiiight. A ride would be greatly appreciated. You can ask questions on the way."
Back to top Go down
Charlie R

Charlie R

Character Sheet
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)   Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Celina smiles sweetly.

"We can always go down to the station and have you fill out some paperwork in triplicate. Though, I've found that a couple questions and ten minutes can avoid all that annoyance. And the ride is just because I'm a nice person."

Celina continues to smile,"So how about we start from the beginning? Just walk me through your day that day."
Back to top Go down
lydia.craine

lydia.craine

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)   Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:52 pm

She sighs heavily and tries to blink away the growing ire. Then motions for Celina to proceed her out the door to the parking lot with a forced smile.

"Well I had all my travel arrangements set to take a flight. At some point I fell asleep and started dreaming, it included purple fog, everyone on the plane growing old and deteriorating, a man in a mask pointing at me and saying something about getting saved. Then the dream moved to a house that was mostly empty, there were lots of voices here what I heard didn't make any sense. Then I woke up from a 6 day comma in the hospital. After calling my father to assure him that I was okay I find out that my original plan was to drive to Amherst. This sounds much more like what I would do instead of fly. I'm not afraid of flying mind, I just prefer to appreciate my surroundings, take in the sights. I can only assume I have been drugged, kidnapped, and brought here. Though why they went through all the trouble to bring me somewhere I was already going is beyond me."
Back to top Go down
Charlie R

Charlie R

Character Sheet
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)   Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:17 am

Celina walks to her car- a big black SUV. Once inside, she continues her questions.

"What clued you into the fact that your original plans were changed?"
Back to top Go down
lydia.craine

lydia.craine

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)   Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:23 am

as she gets into the car she makes sure to fasten her seat belt

"my father. he said I had intended to drive. It's not like me to change plans like that."
Back to top Go down
Charlie R

Charlie R

Character Sheet
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)   Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:24 pm

"Did you rent a car or something? And do you remeber what the guy and the fog looked like?"

She drives, her style careful but confident.
Back to top Go down
lydia.craine

lydia.craine

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)   Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:35 pm

"I did rent a car, I just didn't pick it up. The fog was purpleish the man was in some sort of cloak with a grey mask."
she watches out the window trying to take in her surroundings, landmarks so that she can find her way around later.
Back to top Go down
Charlie R

Charlie R

Character Sheet
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)   Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:14 am

Celina pulls into a parking lot and pulls out her cell phone.

"I need to make a quick phone call. I might be able to get your stuff back. And what do you mean by the plane got old?"
Back to top Go down
lydia.craine

lydia.craine

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)   Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:07 pm

she looks confused
"get my stuff back?? No, the Plane didn't get old, the people on the plane got old. when I got on I was sitting next to this nice guy, he was probably in his mid 20's, when I woke up during the fog he was starting to look like an old man turning into a corpse. Every one was."
Back to top Go down
Charlie R

Charlie R

Character Sheet
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)   Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:54 am

Celina's side of the coversation sounds like this:

"Good morning. I think I might have found someone else who could help empty your storage locker. Is there any way we can stop by and see if her stuff is there?"

She pauses, listening.

"Is there any way this can be done soon? Time is a bit of an issue. And as to how I found her? I'm a cop. It's what I do."

She gives the passenger a raised eyebrow at the news that the people aged, not the surroundings.
Back to top Go down
lydia.craine

lydia.craine

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)   Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:45 am

Juliet looks out the passenger window, watching the street go by and asks,

"do you know if there were others like me? where they might be?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie R

Charlie R

Character Sheet
Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)   Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Detective Murphy laughs into the phone.

"Honey... the thing that makes me a great cop would make me a terrible soldier. I'll have her call you. Ciao." With a snap of her phone, she turns back to Juliet.

"There were a few people who had similar experiences- me included. I woke up in the hospital, after a weird train ride and a trippy dream. Something strange is going on."

With a sigh, Celina rubs a hand over her eyes. Its obvious she's had a few late nights recently.

"Don't mention that you're getting your things back to anyone else. If anyone asks, tell them they were on your doorstep the next day. This case is weird enough that no one should question that." It looks like the advice doesn't totally sit well with the cop, "I wouldn't normally advocate lying to the cops, but this situation is so weird and next-level, I don't know what's safe to tell right now."
Back to top Go down
lydia.craine

lydia.craine

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)   Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:33 pm

"Hmm, a train, interesting. Well I appreciate the ride. I'll keep wraps on recovering my things."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)   Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wed April 7th AM - Meeting in Lobby of Hospital (Celine, Juliet)
Page 1 of 1